Add a touch of magic to any space with a custom name sign by VividEditions. Personalized Mirror Acrylic Name Sign for Boxwood Hedge Wall Backdrops and Flower Walls. Perfect for Wedding, Birthday, Nursery, Bridal Shower and Party Events. Includes Mounting Hardware for easy Hanging.
Laser cut in our Orlando Studio, each sign is customized with your preferred name or word.
***Current Processing Times***
Acrylic: 2 weeks // Wood: 1 week in addition to shipping transit times.
If you need your sign sooner, please purchase this Rush Processing option with your order + be sure to leave the event date in the Order Notes box at checkout.
Each sign is intended for one name or word. If you’d like a first + middle name, please see our 2pc set.
Width: 12” approximate // Height: 6” approximate (*this is our Mini size)
Material: 1/8" thick Acrylic + 1/8" wood backing for added support
[Mirror Acrylic: Silver, Pink, Rose Gold or Gold], Black or White Gloss Acrylic.
Sizing will vary with name length. Name will be scaled to the largest height or width, whichever is met first. Longer names will naturally have smaller letters, to allow the name to fit into the 12 inch length allowance.
- Remember to double check that all spelling is correct. Text is case sensitive + will be copied exactly as entered - so please be sure to use exact casing.
By default we will connect all letters in cursive fonts. If you prefer they not be joined, please leave a note with your order.
- Easily hung using 3M double-sided tape or Permanent Glue Dots (NOT INCLUDED).
- Need a different size, custom design or your business logo done? Please contact us for a quote. Let’s chat.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once we have completed production of your order.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout + postal transit times can be found in our shipping section.
- We ship worldwide! Please see our shipping section for important information about international shipments + customs/duties/taxes.
- Please see our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.